This vegan strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait is sure to be your new favorite snack! Packed with nutrients, a healthy dose of fats, fiber, and protein, it will not only keep you full for hours, but will satisfy any sweet tooth! Made with only a few ingredients, this yogurt bowl can be made to fit any dietary need!
Why you’ll love this vegan strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait
- Made in one bowl!
- It’s versatile – switch up the fruits you use, so you never get bored!
- Can be made dairy-free.
- Packed with nutrients and protein.
- Makes the perfect meal prep snack.
- Will keep you full for hours!
Ingredients and substitutions
- Yogurt: Greek yogurt is a great high protein option, but if you’re dairy-free, a thick coconut yogurt is amazing. You can always stir in 1/2 scoop of protein powder to add the protein you’d be missing using greek yogurt (this is what I do!). If using coconut yogurt, make sure it is a brand that is THICK. I like CocoJune or Culina.
- Cashew butter: I like to use cashew butter as it gives it a more cheesecake-like flavor. However, almond butter works great or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
- Strawberries: You can sub any berries you’d like.
- Jam: Homemade or store-bought works great. I like making strawberry chia jam and using that as it adds extra fiber and nutrients.
- Cookie crumble: To keep this refined sugar free, I like to use Simple Mills toasted pecan cookies or Siete mexican wedding cookies. You can also use graham crackers or anything similar!
How to make vegan strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait
- Mix together the yogurt, nut butter, and maple syrup (if using). Then stir in the chopped strawberries.
- Add a good layer of jam on top.
- Add the crumbled cookies.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or enjoy right away!
Best containers to make yogurt parfait in
You can use any bowl you have at home, if eating it right away. If you want to store these for the next day, I recommend using a smaller glass tuppaware container, like these!
Be sure to tag me on Instagram @danishealthyeats or leave a comment below if you try! x
More recipes to try
- Healthy cookie dough smoothie
- Healthy vegan banana pudding
- Edible protein cookie dough
- Single serve pumpkin pie
Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt parfait
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla greek yogurt or thick coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp cream cheese or vegan cream cheese *totally optional, adds more cheesecake flavor!
- a few strawberries, diced
- 2-3 tbsp strawberry jam *homemade or store-bought
- 2-3 cookies, crumbled *See notes for suggestions
- In a serving bowl, mix together the yogurt, nut butter, and maple. Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Add a layer of jam on top of the yogurt.
- Crush up the cookies, then sprinkle over the top.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or until ready to eat, or enjoy straight away!