This vegan s’mores dip just screams summer, but is good any time of the year! It is only 3 ingredients and can be made to fit any dietary need, depending on the ingredients you use. It’s quicker and less messy than s’mores, and in my opinion, the best way to enjoy it!
The brands I used/reccomend:
Marshmallows I recommend: If you are vegan, I highly recommend using Dandies marshmallows. They have cleanish ingredients and actually melt well. If you are paleo, I love Max Mallows SO much and Apricity.
Chocolate: Whether you are paleo or vegan, I always reccomend Hu Kitchen. Their chocolate is sweetened with coconut sugar, so it can work for most diets! They also have different flavored bars (Like cashew butter and jelly, hazelnut butter, and cashew butter filled) which elevate the dip even more! You can use code “danishealthyeats” for a discount!
Peanut Butter: You can use any nut or seed butter if peanut isn’t your jam! Any and all would taste good! Sunflower butter would be a great nut-free option!
How to make vegan S’mores Dip
It couldn’t be easier..
- Grease your skillet.
- Add a layer of chocolate to the bottom.
- Add a drizzle of peanut butter, if using.
- Add marshmallows, covering the top.
- Bake until golden to your liking.
- Grab whatever you want to dip and dig in!
Other recipes you’ll love
Vegan S’mores Dip
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut butter Optional
- Dipping vessels (grahams, cookies, etc.)
- Grab your skillet and grease it.
- The measurements will be based on how large your skillet is. You'll want to cover the bottom with the chocolate chips.
- Drizzle some peanut butter over top, if using.
- Add a layer of marshmallows over top, covering the chocolate.
- Bake at 350F until the marshmallows are golden to your liking.
- Serve immediately with your favorite graham crackers or cookies!