These healthy pumpkin s’mores bars taste like you’re munching on a pumpkin s’more and are a fun way to use up any leftover summer marshmallows! They are gluten, dairy, & refined sugar free, and absolutely delicious! Fluffy marshmallow, melty chocolate, and hints of pumpkin spice come together in every bite!
Why you’ll LOVE these Healthy pumpkin s’more bars
- They taste like summer and fall collided!
- Ingredients are simple!
- They’re really easy to make and come together in one bowl.
- Great way to use up leftover marshmallows from summer!
- Great for gluten free, dairy free, & refined sugar free diets.
Are pumpkin s’mores bars healthy?
If you follow a gluten, dairy, or refined sugar free diet, these would be great for you! These bars are sweetened with a mix of maple syrup and coconut sugar, although you can substitute monk fruit as well! Almond and oat flours produce a super fluffy texture while the pumpkin adds moisture and added nutrients!
I used Dandies marshmallow in these as they are vegan/dairy free. However, if you’re not vegan and want a refined sugar free option, here are a few great options:
Ingredients for pumpkin s’mores bars
- Almond flour
- Oat flour
- Maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla & sea salt
- Chocolate chips: I used Hu Kitchen (Danishealthyeats for a discount!)
- Marshmallows: See notes in post above for options!
How to make healthy pumpkin s’mores bars
- Mix all of the ingredients (besides the chocolate and marshmallows) in a large bowl.
- Spread into a 9×9 pan. Top with the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
More pumpkin recipes you’ll love!
- Copycat Starbucks pumpkin spice scones
- Healthy pumpkin streusel muffins
- Pumpkin magic shell yogurt cups
- Healthy pumpkin spice frappe
- Vegan pumpkin twix bars
Healthy Pumpkin S’mores Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar or monk fruit
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- good pinch sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together all of the bar ingredients until completely smooth. Pour the batter into a parchment lined 9×9 baking dish.
- Top with the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes on the lowest rack, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.