These no bake, vegan peanut butter oatmeal fudge bars are for all of my chocolate peanut butter lovers! I know everyone is obsessed with Starbucks oatmeal fudge bars and this is a healthier no bake version that only requires 5 ingredients! Incredibly easy to make and impossible to resist!
Why you’ll love these oatmeal fudge bars:
- They are vegan
- They don’t require any baking!
- They are made with only a few wholesome ingredients
- They only take 15 minutes to make!
Ingredients and substitutions
Oats: I like to use organic quick oats as the bars tent to hold together better with them, however old fashioned rolled oats will also work!
Peanut butter: You can sub any nut or seed butter. Sunflower seed butter makes a great nut-free option!
Chocolate chips: I like to use the brand Hu Kitchen to keep these refined sugar free. I have a code “danishealthyeats” for a discount!
Maple syrup: You can also use honey or another sticky sweetener.
Vanilla extract & sea salt
How to make peanut butter oatmeal fudge bars
- Mix together the oat base ingredients until a sticky-ish mixture forms.
- Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a lined loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter filling ingredients. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring well between each, until smooth. Pour the mixture over the oat base.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over top of the filling, pressing it gently into the top.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 3-4 hours before cutting into bars.
how to store leftover oatmeal fudge bars
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the freezer! You can let them thaw for a few minutes before enjoying if needed!
More recipes you’ll love
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Fudge Bars (Vegan)
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts *or other nut
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp maple sryup
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil *can sub avocado oil, butter, etc.
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Mix together the oatmeal base ingredients until well combined.
- Spread 1/2-3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, pressing it down firmly, making sure it covers the bottom completely.
- Add the filling ingredients together in a large bowl. Heat in 30 sec increments, stirring between each until fully melted. Pour over the base.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over top, pressing it down slightly.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 3-4 hours until completely firm, before cutting into bars. Store in an air-tight container in the freezer.