The erewhon + emma chamberlain cold brew cookie smoothie has been taking social media by storm and if you’re one of the unlucky people that doesn’t live in California, you also have no luck in getting to try this goodness. So, after studying the ingredients, I decided to make my own version so we can all enjoy them at home (and not for $20 lol).
What’s in the cold brew cookie smoothie?
This cold brew cookie smoothie is a TREAT, however it is packed with a balance of healthy fats, fiber, and protein. It’s made up of 3 layers: raspberry coffee ganache, the smoothie itself, coconut cream layers, and then it’s topped with coconut whip, cookie crumble, and cacao nibs.
The original smoothie calls for (get ready for a loooonggggg list):
- Califia Farms Organic Almond Milk
- Chamberlain Coffee’s Fancy Mouse Espresso Blend
- Mikuna Vanilla Protein Powder
- Zuma Valley Coconut Cream
- Simple Mills Chocolate Brownie Sweet Thins
- Sakara Beauty Drops
- Sea Salt
- Toffee Stevia
- Coconut Meat
- Cacao Nibs
- Almond Butter
- Maple Syrup
Although these ingredients are all great, I know it is just not realistic for everyone to have these things. So i’ve simplified it while still giving all the layers and flavors! My recipe calls for:
Almond milk (or milk of choice)
Protein powder: I used Truvani. You can use code DANI at checkout for 20% off! It’s delish.
Almond butter (or nut butter of choice):
Coconut meat (optional)
Maca powder: totally optional. I just have this daily and already had it at home (great for hormones!)
Greens powder: I use this instead of adding the millions of superfood powders. I love the chocolate L’Evate You Vitality Greens! You can use my code DANILVU15 on their site for a discount!
Coconut cream or yogurt
Simple Mills brownie sweet thins (or other crunchy cookies of choice)
Cold brew or espresso shot
How to make the cold brew cookie smoothie
- Blend the raspberry coffee mousse ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer while you make the smoothie.
- Blend the smoothie layer.
- Layer the smoothie in your glass.
- Top with the espresso shot, coconut whip, & cacao nibs.
More recipes you’ll love
Erewhon + Emma chamberlain cold brew cookie smoothie copycat
- 3/4 cup milk, of choice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut meat *optional – used in original smoothie
- 5 drops toffee stevia (linked above in post) *Optional – used in original smoothie
- 1 serving L'evate You Vitality Greens Chocolate Flavor (Code DANILVU15 for a discount on their site, linked in post!)
raspberry coffee ganache
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries *You can sub 1/2 banana. the original recipe just calls for raspberries!
- 1/4 cup cold brew
- 2 dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup thick coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Coconut cream or thick coconut yogurt
- 1 espresso shot OR 1-2 tbsp cold brew
- coconut whipped topping
- Simple Mills brownie thins or crunchy chocolate chip cookies *linked in post above
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Blend all of the mousse ingredients until smooth. Pour into a bowl and place in the freezer while you blend the smoothie.
- Blend the smoothie until smooth.
- Layer the smoothie: coffee mousse, coconut cream or yogurt, smoothie. Repeat. Pour the espresso shot or cold brew over top. Then top with coconut whip, cookie crumbles, and cacao nibs. Enjoy!