These strawberry yogurt bites are ultra creamy, full of strawberry flavor, and perfectly sweet and refreshing! These make the easiest snack or healthy treat, while being good for your belly and packed with antioxidants! Use coconut yogurt for a vegan/dairy-free option or greek yogurt for a higher protein option!
Why you’ll love these strawberry yogurt bites
- SUPER easy to make!
- Made with good for you ingredients
- Versatile – you can switch up the fruit you use
- Can be made with coconut yogurt or greek yogurt
- Keeps in the freezer for awhile!
Ingredients to make yogurt bites
- Yogurt: You can use thick coconut yogurt or thick greek yogurt. For coconut yogurt, I recommend CocoJune or Culina.
- Sweetener: You can use honey or maple syrup
- Freeze dried fruit: I love using strawberries or blueberries!
- Chocolate: Regular or white chocolate work! You can also skip the chocolate and just eat the yogurt bites as-is!
- Coconut cream: This helps add an ice-cream like texture, I don’t recommend leaving it out! However, you can just use more yogurt!
Optional additions to add:
- Collagen: You can use greek yogurt to add extra protein, but if you’re dairy-free, adding collagen into the mix with the coconut yogurt can offer a protein boost!
- Hemp seeds: Blending these in will also add a little extra protein to the recipe!
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs: I love the strawberry chocolate combo, so adding in some chocolate chips is a fun addition and adds some crunch.
How to make strawberry yogurt bites
- Add the freeze dried fruit to a food processor or blender, processing until it forms a powder. I love using my Beast blender!
- Add in the remaining ingredients, blending a minute or so until completely smooth. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray or mold.
- Freeze for a few hours. Once frozen, dip in melted chocolate & return to the freezer to firm up.
Storing leftover yogurt bites
Store leftover bites in an air-tight container in the freezer! These are perfect right out of it!
More recipes to try
- Healthy caramel frozen yogurt
- Strawberry cheesecake yogurt cup
- Pumpkin magic shell yogurt cup
- Yogurt granola cups
Vegan Strawberry Yogurt Bites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt or greek yogurt *Make sure it's THICK
- 1 1.2oz bag of freezer dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut cream *solid part from the top of full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate of choice *Coating is optional!
- Add the strawberries to a food processor or blender. Process a few minutes until a powder forms.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, blending another minute or two until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mold or ice cube tray. Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until COMPLETELY firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl (either use the double boiler method or heat it in 30sec increments in the microwave, stirring between each, until melted). Remove the bites from the mold and quickly dip each one, placing it on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Return the bites to the freezer for an hour or so. Then transfer them to an air-tight container, storing them in the freezer!