Pumpkin Chia Pudding
All the fall flavor you love packed into nutritious, mousse-like chia pudding!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp of your favorite protein powder *See Notes
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup **
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds *Or more chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla coconut yogurt
- Extra cinnamon
- Granola or chopped walnuts/pecans
If blending: Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender, blending for a few minutes until smooth. Taste and adjust as you'd like.
If you're not blending it, just mix everything together in a large bowl. Taste and adjust.
Divide the chia pudding between two jars. Top with coconut yogurt, if using. Place in the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours or overnight.
*You can omit the protein powder
.**You can use any sweetener you'd like. Monk fruit would be a great sugar-free option.